Clubhouse phone number: 508-896-4826
Sea Pines Common Room Reopening Phase III Covid-19 Rules per Gov. Baker, July 24, 2020
- Masks must be worn when within 6 feet of other persons
- No more than 4 people are allowed in the common room at the same time until further notice
- Reservations for use of the room must be made in advance using seapinestennis.skeeda.com - click on Common Room which is the last column on the right
- All surfaces must be wiped down before the room is vacated
- No traffic from the pool is allowed through the common room
- Restrooms are only to be accessed from the outdoor access for pool patrons
Any questions? Contact BA Harris at 617 966 6829
Thank you for abiding by these rules!
Subject: Important Summer Reminders
The July 4th weekend is almost here. It marks the beginning of the busiest time here at Sea Pines. Given that and the serious health concerns relating to COVID-19, the entire Sea Pines community needs to work together to ensure this summer season is safe and enjoyable for everyone. Therefore, your Sea Pines Facilities Management board is asking all Unit Owners, their families, and guests to comply with following mandatory rules.
- Beach Safety
- Masks are required on the beach path
- While masks are not required on the beach, social distancing must be maintained
- If you have one, use your garage for parking
- Park in designated parking spaces only
- Use the clubhouse for overflow parking
- Do not park on grassy areas or areas that have been mulched
- Do not park on any of the Sea Pines roadways
- Driving, Walking and Cycling
- SLOW DOWN-obey the speed limit of 15 mph
- Take special care when walking or cycling on Sea Pines Drive
- New Tennis Courts
- The courts are for tennis and pickle ball only. No other activities are permitted on the courts.
- Use the online scheduling system “Tennis/Fitness Room Registration” on the Sea Pines website to schedule use of the courts.
We do hope that you have a wonderful, safe summer! But remember these are no ordinary times, and everyone needs to act courteously and thoughtfully.Sea Pines Facilities Management Board
New on-line sign up system for tennis and fitness room
The Sea Pines Tennis and Clubhouse Committees are pleased to announce the availability of a new online sign up system. This system will enable unit owners and their guests to conveniently schedule court time for tennis or pickleball or reserve the use of the fitness room online, avoiding any conflicts with the use of the facilities. On-line sign up for the fitness room is now available. Tennis court sign up will be available as soon as the courts open in early July.
To use the new online system, unit owners must first register as a system user. To do that, email Richard Rose [Email ] who will send you the link to register.
Once registered, you may sign up for a time slot here.